International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks experienced Biochemistry Analyst.
Duties may include:
- To perform a wide variety of testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, policies and GMP.
- Responsible for preparing reagents, standards and control samples and contribute to general laboratory housekeeping duties.
- To promptly report any deviations, out-of-specification / limits results. To assist where required with investigations.
- To read, collate, report and archive results using defined documentation and computer systems.
- To ensure equipment used is clean, calibrated and maintained. Perform system suitability checks where required
- To assist with the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
- Ensure good stock control.
- To operate a variety of instrumentation and computer software packages intended for data analysis, collation and other related applications (e.g. LIMS).
- To make recommendations for documentation revision.
- Undertaking administrative activities.
- To organise own assigned working activities. To be responsible for reporting issues or delays to next line management.
- To identify continuous improvement initiatives.
- To attend meetings as required.
- To participate in the receipt of audits from internal and external sources, ensuring own work area is audit ready at all times.
- To adhere to record and data integrity requirements, as per polices.
- To perform any other aspects of laboratory testing and support the objectives of the department as required.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment
- Understanding of GMP/GLP.
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, both within a laboratory and across pharmaceutical processes.
- Knowledge of laboratory SOPs and ability to revise and write new procedures.
- Understanding of knowledge of laboratory operations and practical work.
- Knowledge of stock control and budgeting in own area
- Experience is using analytical equipment and pipettes
- Experience writing reports
- Degree educated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'