Binding Authority Technician Opportunity
A well respected Lloyd’s Broker based in the City are seeking a Binding Authority Technician to join their growing team.
Experience of Binders business is key, knowledge of multiple classes of business and international territories including the UK will be an advanatage
Responsibilities would include;
- Experience of the technical binder process
- Knowledge of multiple territories
- Processing binding authorities / lineslips agreements
- Experience of producing binding authority and certificate endorsements
- Any class of business considered
- BARS registration and upload the information onto the Atlas database
- Submitting and signing Binding Authorities into Xchanging
- Flexible working arrangement
The Technical Manager is a great leader and extremely personable and knowledgeable.
They're seeking someone with a can-do-attitude, excellent attention to detail and ability to intergrate with the wider business. You will be joining a excellent team that will enhance your career.
The salary is £42,000 plus excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'