Binding Authority Technician
Are you a Broker Technician with a minimum of 2 years London Market experience. International Lloyd's Broker seeks a Binding Authority Technician to join their Worldwide Property Division.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- previous experience of handling Non-Marine Property Binding Authorities within the Lloyd’s market
- working knowledge of Crystal
- knowledge of Total Objects (desirable)
- Knowledge of Binder Cloud (desirable)
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes/Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Atlas and BARS knowledge
Due to the volume of applications Next Employment receive, if you have not received a response within 48 hours please consider your application as being unsuccessful on this occasion.
- London Market
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job