Casualty Wording Technician
A Lloyd’s Broker based in the City of London is seeking a Casualty Wording Technician to join their growing Team
The successful candidate MUST have experience of producing bespoke Casualty wordings, within the US market although this is not essential.
You will be responsible for the full technical process and will be heavily involved in the risk life cycle.
The role will include;
- Creating bespoke policy wordings and clauses in respect of Casualty business
- Creating MRC Slips and Endorsements
- Producing Market reports, Quotes and Certificates
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrating excellent technical knowledge
- Work alongside Brokers to identify opportunities for business development
- Monitor and maintain debit notes, wordings and budgetary records
- An up-to-date understanding of regulatory requirements i.e. FCA
If you have the relevant experience, please apply!
- Account Handler
- Binding Authority
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"