A global Lloyd’s Broker is seeking a Binding Authority Technician to join their growing team based in the City. The ideal candidate will have a strong Binders background with a good understanding of the Casualty market.
The role will involve:
- Creation and preparation of Binding Authorities, Lineslips and facilities
- Submitting and signing Binding Authorities into Xchanging
- Preparing, invoicing and sending out slips
- BARs registration
- Creation and maintenance of broking documentations
- Maintain up to date documentations
- Dealing with enquirers
Knowledge of Atlas system would be advantageous but not essential.
If you have the relevant skills, please apply!
- Binding Authority
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job