BINDING AUTHORITY TECHNICIAN - £30,000 - £40,000
Lloyd’s Broker in the City are seeking a Binding Authority Technician to assist with the management of the full binding authority process.
Duties will include;
- Create and prepare Binding Authorities, Lineslips and facilities
- BARs registration and uploading onto Atlas
- Submitting and signing Binding Authorities into Xchanging
- Prepare and send out slips and certificates
- Creation and maintenance of client and broking documents and facilities renewal statistics
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders Deal with incoming enquiries from Clients, Underwriters and third parties
- Collate monthly statistics, Aggregate reports and Premium Income reports
- Handle any or all queries from Xchanging
If you have technical experience within Binding Authority business, please apply!
- delegated authority
- binding authority
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job