Our client now requires an experienced BIM Support Manager to actively oversee the integration of the relevant IT software to support its Building Information Modelling (BIM) offering.
This role may suit candidates with current/ previous experience of selling in/ integrating or supporting Autodesk software products, within their day to day role.
As the BIM Support Manager you will be be responsible for, but not limited to, supporting the integration of a BIM software application for the business across Europe.
You will also be expected to build a solid working knowledge of the software application so as to become an in house expert. In providing programme support for the region you will be responsible for training delivery and overseeing the on-boarding of new users geographically for the software.
In this role you will be required to work with the software developers, testing new features and future releases, to ensure successful deployment to users.
Ideally of graduate standard, candidates can have a background from within an IT, engineering or architectural based discipline.
Previous dealings with Building Information Modelling (BIM) packages and software, within a workplace setting would be advantageous but are not essential.
Candidates should also be willing to demonstrate that they have:
- previous experience in an IT focused technical/ customer support role
- previous experience of providing an effective support function around specific software applications
- solid project management and problem solving skills, with close attention to detail and a strong commitment of working to deadlines
- experience of working on a pan-European / international business basis
Candidates should also be:
- organised, analytical and results driven, with a strong commitment to success
- a hands-on type individual, who demonstrates initiative and has a positive, professional, "can-do" attitude
- able to communicate, motivate and influence at the highest level
European language skills would be a benefit in this role but are not essential and candidates should note that there will be some travel, within Europe, from time to time to support the business in this function.
- Project Management
- Auto Desk