We are currently seeking a BIM Manager to join a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in London. Our client provides expert design services in varied project sectors, including Buildings, Highways, Water, Rail and Environmental services. Due to a growing project load, they are looking for an expert BIM Manager to help in the development and implementation of new BIM Standards.
As the successful BIM Manager, you will be working across a range of building and infrastructure projects. Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Developing, Implementing and Enforcing BIM Standards
- Training and supporting others in BIM software and standards
- Developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow processes
- Preparing working and detailed drawings as required by the Project Manager
- Liaising with key stakeholders, including other project teams, the client and contractor
In order to carry out the roles required efficiently, it is essential for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and use of BIM software
- Specific experience within the Building/Civil sector
- Good knowledge of industry software e.g. AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, Navisworks, Microstation etc.
- Experience in setting up BIM projects
- Ability to create and manage Families
- HNC qualified in Civil/Building
- Membership of a professional institution would be preferable
- Previous experience within a similar role
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Emily Parvin on or email Emily.Parvin @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14139EXP, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- BIM COORDINATOR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job