An internationally-renowned architectural practice is seeking an experienced BIM Manager to join their highly respected office in London on a permanent basis. Our client provides professional architectural design solutions, with a particular focus on unique and challenging projects. This is a perfect opportunity for a BIM Manager to further their career working alongside a vibrant architectural team to deliver a variety of large scale projects at BIM Level 2.
As the successful BIM Manager, you will have a number of key responsibilities which will include:
- Assisting with the implementation of a new BIM strategy and system
- Working with the design teams to deliver high quality solutions and models to an impeccable standard
- Managing and supervising other team members to ensure they adhere to BIM protocols and processes
- Communicating access procedures to project teams
- Setting up and maintaining Common Data Environments for various projects, in consultation with document control, procurement and other related parties
- Utilising quality control to ensure all models are accurate and fit for customer standards
- Overseeing the creation of protocols including the BIM Execution Plan
- Identifying and detecting clashes within the model and communicating any changes to project teams
It is essential for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a BIM Manager or extensive experience as a BIM Coordinator
- Track record of successfully delivering projects at BIM Level 2
- Experience working on large infrastructure projects within transport, residential, commercial and rail sectors
- Expert user of relevant software e.g. Revit, Microstation, AecoSIM, Projectwise, etc.
- Prior experience setting up BIM systems and protocols within an architectural practice
- Experience managing a multi-disciplined team would be advantageous
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure and strict deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2 and other associated BIM standards
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious BIM Manager or BIM Coordinator to propel their career forward, with scope in the future to lead UK and Global BIM operations.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Hannah McMillan on or email hannah.mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13868, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job