An internationally-renowned architectural practice is seeking an experienced BIM Manager to join their highly respected office in London on a permanent basis. Our client is well regarded for providing professional architectural design solutions, and have a particular talent for unique and challenging projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for a BIM Manager, or ambitious BIM Coordinator, to further their career working alongside a vibrant architectural team to deliver a variety of large scale projects at BIM Level 2.
As the successful BIM Manager, you will have a number of key responsibilities which will include:
- Assisting with the implementation of a brand new BIM strategy and system
- Working alongside the design teams to deliver high quality solutions and models to a world-class standard
- Managing and supervising other team members to adhere to BIM protocols and work processes
- Communicating access procedures to project teams
- Set up and maintain Common Data Environments for various projects, in consultation with document control, procurement and other related parties
- Utilise quality control to check all the models are accurate and fit for customer standards
- Overseeing the creation of protocols including BIM Execution Plan
- Identifying and detecting clashes within the model and communicating to project teams
In order to carry out the above roles efficiently, it is essential for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a BIM Manager or strong experience as a BIM Coordinator
- Track record of successfully delivering projects at BIM Level 2
- Experience working on large infrastructure projects within transport, residential, commercial and rail sectors
- Expert user of relevant software e.g. Revit, Microstation, AecoSIM, Projectwise, etc.
- Previous experience setting up BIM systems and protocols within an architectural practice
- Experience managing a multi-disciplined team would be advantageous
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure and strict deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2 and other associated BIM standards
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious BIM Manager or BIM Coordinator to propel their career forward, with scope in the future to lead UK and Global BIM operations.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Hannah McMillan on or email hannah.mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13868, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job