BIM Manager -Required to join our client who are a nationwide Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Exeter. The BIM Manager would be working on a variety of Residential and Commercial Development projects. The BIM Manager will be working on extremely varied projects in type, scope and complexity within the public and private sectors.
The BIM Manager will be working closely with the whole Design team and involved in the deployment of the planning, strategy and implementation within the company. The BIM Manager will also undertake the role of BIM Technician to deliver project models. The ideal BIM Manager will have extensive REVIT experience, and previous experience of working as a BIM Manager. The role will require visits to site from time to time and provide support to our other offices. The BIM Manager will have experience of Revit in a collaborative environment to BIM Level 2 and a good all-round knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
BIM Manager Position Overview
- Establish and maintain BIM standards, procedures, processes and training
- Conduct training with BIM Technician
- Implementation of BIM standards and procedures
- Liaise with all project team
- Assist as BIM Technician on projects
- Working on a variety of Resi and Commercial projects
BIM Manager Position Requirements
- Fluency in REVIT
- HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a consultancy based role.
- Proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
- Residential and Commercial Development Experience
- Experience in implementing BIM
- Ability to work on multiple projects
BIM Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £45K
- 28 Days Holiday
- Career progression
- Flexible benefits package
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy