£30,000 - £40,000 a year
We are currently looking to fill a full time position in our BIM Team based in London!!!
This position will give you the chance to work on some of the top construction projects in London. If you hold a degree in civil or structural engineering or Architectural, feel free to apply for this position. Experienced BIM specialist working in a BIM environment to drive efficient delivery of projects based on London. You'll be required to show an expert level of Revit proficiency and have been responsible for model management and coordination of multiple projects.
Structural, Architectural & civil engineering
1. Understanding of Level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents.
2. Experienced in using Revit, AutoCAD and other Autodesk products.
3. Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors.
4. Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit.
5. Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members.
6. Manage / Update BIM Project Documents.7. 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification.8. 4D Scheduling / Simulation using simulation softwares (Navisworks, synchro & fuzor)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- Revit: 1 year
- BIM: 2 years
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job