Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum + benefits
The role is to continue the practices BIM implementation process. Based in our headquarters in London the role will involve liaising with our studios around the globe.
- Establish the procedures for our evolving BIM system.
- Advise the practice on latest developments regarding BIM in order to maintain our leading position in the sector.
- Plan and supervise any work required in implementing the BIM strategy of the practice.
- Lead our team of BIM coordinators.
- Lead the BIM task group and provide information or research required to make strategic decisions about improvements to the BIM system.
- Use Revit skills to lead the integration of BIM into every stage of the design process.
- Mentor our architectural staff to assess their current abilities and improve their knowledge in Revit Architecture and BIM procedures in general.
- Conduct or arrange training for staff including group workshops and one-to-one coaching.
- Work directly with project teams to support delivery of drawing packages.
Other duties as required
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit (and preferably AutoCAD) Minimum 3 years.
- Experience of working in teams, ideally within a UK architectural practice.
- Good communication skills and a confident and patient manner.
- Ability to explain complex information and procedures.
- Experience of managing people/ leading a team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job