Chase resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a BIM Lecturer for a college in Oman.
The aim of the BIM Lecturer is to develop and teach the technology aspects of BIM within the Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying department.
Responsibilities of BIM Lecturer
- Responsible for developing the BIM technologies
- Delivery and teaching of BIM technologies will contribute to several modules at all levels of DipHE
- Develop and deliver the department’s aspiration of implementing a coordinated approach to the teaching of BIM technologies
- This programme will include, but will not be limited to: modelling, model checking, visualisation, class detection, interface with analysis software such as STADD.Pro, generation of cost and planning information as well as extracting COBie data sets
- The successful candidate will be required to work closely with staff members already teaching BIM processes in some of the department modules
Requirements for role of BIM Lecturer
- Masters in BIM or similar
- Experienced in the use of BIM technology, ideally with industry experience of using various BIM related software packages
- Be highly proficient in the use of the following software: Revit, Navisworks, Solibri, Cubit and 4D software such as Vico
- A detailed knowledge of Uniclass 2015 would be an advantage
- Civil Engineering
- College Teaching
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job