We are currently seeking an experienced architecturally biased BIM Coordinator with an Architectural to join an award-winning architectural practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client work on a range of projects worldwide, with a specialism in in Retail, Residential and Mixed Use projects. Due to growth in their workload, they are seeking a BIM Coordinator to join their expert team.
The chosen BIM Coordinator will have a number of key roles and responsibilities including:
- Contributing to the design team from design to delivery, alongside working as a BIM Coordinator, to provide expert advice on Revit to the rest of the team
- Producing BIM models for various projects, including clash detection, through Revit
- Setting up BIM protocols and ensuring are being upheld
- Working on prestigious large scale retail, residential and mixed use projects
- Liaising with clients to present ideas and ensuring they are kept informed at all times
Essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Extensive experience working in a BIM Coordinator role on large scale projects
- Experience running projects
- Ability to lead a small team
- Strong technical knowledge and design experience
- Experience using Revit to deliver projects at BIM Level 2
- Ability to train others on Revit
- Experience setting up BIM protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic BIM Coordinator with an Architectural background to join a highly respectable practice, with scope to work on a number of exciting new projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email hannah.mcmillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13860. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Mixed use
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job