We are currently seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join a growing architecture practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client specialises in providing unique designs to projects including restaurants, retail, hotels and leisure. Due to a heavy workload, they are seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their expert team.
The selected BIM Coordinator will be joining the specialist BIM team in their London offices. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing BIM leadership and advice to the Project teams
- Providing internal BIM training if and when required
- Producing accurate Revit models from the relevant BIM documentation
- Managing Revit models and troubleshooting any potential clashes and design concerns
- Assisting with the development of Revit libraries and templates
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior team members
- Liaising with clients and other key stakeholders
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience within a similar role
- Experience working within interiors design
- Expert knowledge of Revit and BIM applications
- Good understanding of level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192 suite
- Proficiency in other software, including VectorWorks, Sketchup, Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience of Model Authoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team-working skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work, to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on , or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14121HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- BIM COORDINATOR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job