Location: Central/East London
Hinton Spencer are recruiting on behalf of a top AJ5 practice that specialise in Aviation and Transport. The firm is a well-regarded UK practice with very high quality design projects, they focus on building strategy as opposed to a design solution. They are pragmatic, analytical, and open working in their approach. They have a very strong pipeline of work, continuously coming in around the UK, and also work on international projects too.
The client is looking for someone who has an architectural background ideally, that has moved into a BIM capacity. You will assist the delivery of BIM projects, ensuing coordination and exploring clash detection through interaction of consultant data.
- Understanding of the architectural process and technical requirements
- Expert knowledge of BIM, technology, software and processes
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in delivering training (software & process)
- UK experience appreciated
- Previous experience of working to PAS1192:2013
- Knowledge of using COBie and linking to Facilities Management
- BIM Level 2 project experience
- Additional software such as Dynamo advantageous
There is a huge opportunity for the right person to be exposed to some of the UK’s largest schemes, giving you unrivalled experience. There is a massive opportunity for progression, with the option to move office later down the line.
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Plus an extensive list of benefits.
BIM | Architecture | BIM Coordinator | London | Architects | BIM | Architecture | BIM Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job