We have a brand new opportunity for a BIM Coordinator with an Architectural design background to join a prestigious international architectural practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client provides design and build solutions around the world specialising in Retail, Residential and Mixed Use projects. The team is a focused group of creative, strategic and business oriented people and they now are looking for a BIM Coordinator / Architect to join their expert team working on large scale mixed use, residential and retail projects.
The successful candidate will have a number of roles and responsibilities including:
- Contributing to the design team as an Architect, from concept design to delivery, in addition to working as a BIM Coordinator, providing expert advice on Revit to the rest of the team
- Using Revit to manage the BIM models for various projects, including clash detection
- Ensuring all BIM protocols are being followed by the design team
- Working on exciting and prestigious large scale retail, residential and mixed use projects
- Liaising with clients to present ideas and provide regular updates
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally ARB registered Architect (or equivalent)
- Strong experience working in a BIM Coordinator role on large scale projects
- Experience running projects and small teams
- Proven experience working on large scale mixed use projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge and design experience
- Extensive experience using Revit to deliver projects at BIM Level 2
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic BIM Coordinator with an Architectural background to join a highly respectable practice, with scope to work on a number of exciting new projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email hannah.mcmillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13860. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Mixed use
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job