BIM CAD Co-ordination Draughtsman
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within a company that has been established for over 20 years and has a reputation for producing the very highest quality M&E 3D models and drawings.
The successful candidate will have extensive building services experience and should ideally be ONC/HNC qualified.
- Developing the stage 4 (RIBA F) design information into a fully co-ordinated and engineered 3D model which complies with the project specification and engineering principals
- Producing Co-ordinated Services Models to Stage J (SOW 5) - Liaising with Clients and design team members
- Raising of Technical queries
- Maintaining project documentation
- Attending design team meetings to resolve design issues and queries
- Carrying out site surveys to review existing services and structure
- Mentoring junior team members
- Fully conversant with the use of AutoCAD
- Experienced in 3D modelling
- Familiar with Fabrication CADmep / Revit , Navisworks , SolidWorks or similar software
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services together with the associated Engineering Principals
- Understanding Manufacturing and Prefabrication detailing
- Good communication skills
- Based in Leatherhead
- Competitive Salary
- Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours
- 20 days holiday increasing annually to a maximum of 25
- Company contribution pension 4%
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
- Building Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job