Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered up with a market leading business in recruiting an exciting role for a Billings Team Leader.
Our Client is market leading in an innovative multi technical market. They are Glasgow based with fantastic facilities.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Manage team to deliver forecasted invoicing and cash collection results
- Ensure that team are delivering accurate collectable invoices
- Ensure that credit control are chasing all overdue debt and understanding root causes, which are addressed to avoid repeating issues
- Measure the team through weekly KPI measures and realign where appropriate
- Provide team with direction in regards to prioritisation of tasks
- Understand root cause of issue and work with necessary parts of business to address
- Present weekly cash and invoicing targets and issues to the operational team and identify areas that they need to assist in to allow invoices to be raised/cash to be collected.
- Hold monthly one to ones with team to discuss performance and SMART objectives
- Align system to ensure that contracts are correctly set up and in a timely manner
- Attend customer meetings to build relationships and find more efficient ways of invoicing and cash collection
- Escalation point for any invoicing/cash collection issues
- Work closely with co-ordination and operations team to ensure that correct information is being obtained to allow invoices to be raised correctly first time
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Previous knowledge in managing large transactional team
- Extensive sales ledger experience
- Excel skills - ability to manipulate large volume of data
- Setting and measuring KPIs
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Facilities/Engineering background
- Commercial exposure - Contractual understanding
This offers a fantastic package with a competitive salary between £25,000-£32,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job