Parkside Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a growing business in the Hampton area with the appointment of a Billings Officer, you will be responsible for liaising with external and internal stakeholders for the collection of fees and tuition, you will also be chasing late payments.
My client is open to applicants seeking a full time, 37.50 hours week or candidates seeking part-time, 30-hour p/w position.
- Maintain the fee billing ledger and process the daily posting of entries
- Produce accurate termly fee invoices as required and according to strict deadlines
- Maintain accurate termly coach lists, and extra-curricular activities lists and register any leavers and starters
- Maintain termly reconciliation of all bursaries, scholarships and discounts including reconciliation after each fee billing
- Reconcile the bank transactions on a daily basis for fees and deposit accounts
- Assist with the monthly reconciliation of fixed asset accounts
- Previous experience in a similar up
- Studying for AAT/ACCA or equivalent experience
- Excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of Excel
Please contact me on /Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'