My client, an established international organisation based outside of Croydon, Surrey are currently looking for an experinced Billings Coordinator. Key to the role will be the ability to generate and process invoices and credit notes on to the billings system. You will be responsible for running and reviewing service reports on a daily basis and generating data in accordance with the billing cycles month end process. You may be a part qualified accountant studying towards ACCA, CIMA or AAT and would ideally have gained the relevant experinece within a similar rol
- Produce and review appropriate productivity, financial or quality reports relating to revenue on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Provide revenue data information as requested by customers and colleagues for effective and timely resolution of billing related queries.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to enable correct internal revenue recognition and share allocation to the branches.
- Uphold timely revenue reconciliations.
- Assist with billing functions to ensure punctual, accurate and complete charging of new and existing customers.
- Raise invoices, process credit notes both manually and through the bulk upload procedure.
- Calculate and generate monthly revenue journals and accruals.
- Investigate discrepancies through to resolution, to ensure complete, timely and accurate invoicing for chargeable revenue.
- Carry out ad-hoc projects / tasks relating to revenue as required by the Billing Manager.
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ AAT
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of CRM or similar billing systems
- Experience of Cognos or MI Reporting tool
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job