My Client is seeking a billings clerk to join their team on a full time basis, they are paying £24-25k. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team.
Duties will include:
- Daily processing, printing, and verifying of invoices.
- Resolve issues with rejected invoices.
- Ensuring database is up to date and accurate.
- Using programs included but not limited to Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in creating spreadsheets with formulas, pivot tables, graphs and charts.
- Ensure all billing is completed in a timely basis to ensure that Group cash flows are maximised
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong billings experience
- Logistics background beneficial
- Must be used to working to and achieving tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, problem solving abilities, excellent communication skills, ability to prioritise, including identifying and focusing on key priorities. Will have strong customer service skills and numeric and analytical skills, and have constant drive and ability.
Please submit your CV in word formatParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job