Billings and Customer Logistics Representative
Shifts between 8am-6pm Monday-Friday
25 days holiday!! Parking!! Private Healthcare!!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service professional who has worked in a fast paced environment dealing with customers from initial contact straight through to delivery of goods. You will need to be good with numbers and have a high attention to detail due to working on invoices and customer accounts.
You will be working closely with internal and external teams so communication is key!
Your desk with be situated in a fun and friendly team who are very excited about bring on board a new recruit. The training provided by this company in superb!
If you enjoy developing close knit relationships with customers and would like to work in a busy and varied role this could be the ideal job for you!
- Obtaining and applying purchase orders and sales orders
- Dealing with any accounts discrepancies
- Keeping customers up to date with delivery dates and alterations
- Answering inbound calls froms ales agents and asministrators in regards to billing
- Processing a high volume of orders
- Booking deliveries
- Liasing with the waregouse/stock control team in regards to getting orders out in a timley manner
- Data entry
- Tracking shipments and resolve delivery issues
This role is to start asap and interviews will be carried out as soon as possible. If you feel like you are right for the role then please be sure to apply today.
- Customer Service
- Purchase Orders
- Fast Paced Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job