Change Accountancy and Finance are currently working with our client as they undergo a period of change in their billing and client invoicing department. Due to a peak in work load the client are looking to add an experienced analyst who can assist through this busy period and help support a number of projects. This high profile and fast paced team will offer the successful applicant the chance to work in a department where BAU and Project work will enhance their current skill set, covering the following core responsibilities;
- Responsible for the set up and recording of new client accounts to the central billing system
- Working with the wider business to validate and review data to ensure accuracy of the system and correspondence
- Set up of client billing information and review of calculations prior to go live
- Review of pro-forma invoices prior to dispatch to clients
- Reconciliation of discrepancies and key in work to resolve queries and questions
- Continued work as part of BAU to review breaks and automate where possible
- Review of client billing information to create MI for the wider business
- Engagement with stakeholders and dialogue around the creation of new records
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to learn and adapt to new systems at pace
Applicants for this role will ideally have past sales ledger or billings experience within Financial Services or a large scale legal or Blue Chip Client. A confidence working with high volume invoice requests as well as handling client and internal queries around discrepancies or billing calculations is essential. Adapting your current skill set to this role will be key to success and training on systems and processes will be provided, however a proactive and engaging approach to your work will be looked for at interview.
In return the successful applicant will have an opportunity to work in a fast paced and engaging department where exposure to the business and a chance to convert to a permanent role exist.
Hourly Rate: £14.00 - £18.00 + Holiday pay
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"