We are currently recruiting a Billings Analyst on behalf of a Fortune 500 Business who operate in 70 countries and have offices worldwide.
This is a fast moving position which requires a driven individual with 2-5 years experience in a similar role to assist on an exciting project.
- Generating and distributing invoices & credit-notes to clients, for the various revenue-streams through the ORMB billing-system;
- Communicate with customers, Business and Credit Controllers to resolve any queries;
- Testing of billing system when new products are introduced or new system functionality is added;
- Maintain confidentiality of internal financial records and billing information;
- Assisting in the preparation of statistical revenue information for finance reporting teams and monthly reconciliations;
- Ad hoc accounting duties including various reconciliations;
- To undertake ad hoc and other duties as required by the Financial Operations team.
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent system skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Must be self-motivated and self-starting with ability to multi-task and effectively manage own workload, prioritising effectively and consistently meet deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills with proven attention to detail;
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting;
- Billing / invoicing experience.