A client of ours, a global trading desk solution for a big Media Group are looking for a Billings Analyst to join their finance team. They currently have a global presence in 35 countries and operate programmatic digital advertising campaigns for some of the worlds leading online brands. The main finance team is based in central London and is a lively & friendly division so if you are outgoing, personable and like to be kept busy you will fit right in.
- Release invoices to bill for the Media Agency activity.
- Issues billing adjustments and to track, processes and completes invoices for the designated client group.
- Review the invoices and bookings to ensure that clients are billed accurately.
- Responsibility for overseeing & completing weekly or monthly reporting
- Managing & maintaining the Credit Process.
- Ad-hoc Credit Control
Key skills / qualifications / competencies:
- 2 years experience working in billings preferably in a Media Company
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- A passion & determination to develop a career in finance with exposure to billing.
- Confident with Office - Excel in particular.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Finance Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job