Billing Support Specialist (1pm-9pm shift)
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
Being a member of the Billing Support team, the Billing Support Specialist will excel in providing excellent client service in a value-add support model to internal and external clients in relation to Billing Inquiries on related to DTCC products and other services. A keen eye for detail, a focus on excellent customer service and ability to handle a varied workload are essential qualities for a successful specialist.
- Take ownership of requests received via CRM queues (e.g. Salesforce)
- Handle client billing inquiries in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Respond to client requests within predefined internal Operational targets.
- Collaborate closely with other DTCC associates globally to facilitate fast and effective inquiry resolution.
- Reconcile client invoices and resolve any discrepancies.
- Analyse billing support articles and find opportunities for improvement.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and procedures as they relate to billing.
- Facilitate cooperation among DTCC associates to reduce resolution delays and frustration for client.
- Adhere to Billing Support processes and procedures.
- Update team documentation as necessary.
- Other miscellaneous duties as deemed necessary by the Team Lead or Manager.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and Customer Service Skills
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client
- Strong technical skillset, with the ability to embrace new technology and leverage CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, BPM, MyDTCC Portal)
- Ability to be self-motivated and perform daily job functions and assigned projects with minimal supervision
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
Note this role comes with an attractive shift allowance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'