The Billing Department is looking to fill the position of Billing Supervisor based in the Finance Office in Thurleigh.
Supporting the Billing Manager on invoicing on divisional billing.
• Manage a Team of four Billing Co-ordinators
• Oversee billing of key accounts
• Validate the accuracy of pricing and resolve discrepancies
• Ensure customer charges are billed within the timescales set in their contracts
• Assist when necessary with raising daily, weekly and monthly invoices as required
• Ensure billing processes are up to date and accurate within the department
• Identify “revenue leaks” and implement solutions, followed by processes to ensure maximum revenue collection
• Liaise with the Operational Admin teams to ensure their processes enable billing to take place in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Run month end reports and ensure all available billing data has been either billed or dealt with as required
• Check all report information is correct and accurate before distributing
• May be required to represent Billing on systems development, new contract roll out and process improvement teams
• Adopt an excellent telephone manner at all times when dealing with both internal and external clients
• Perform ad hoc duties as set by Billing Manager
• Relevant Billing experience and knowledge of links within an Accounts Dept would be desirable but is not essential
• Excellent administration skills
• Ability to manage multiple workloads and adapt to changing priorities
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Team player with great flexibility and willingness to learn
• Sound PC skills, in particular intermediate Excel skills are required
• Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
• Full clean driving licence
• Continuous Improvement
• Problem solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"