Live Role: Billing Supervisor
Permanent, Full Time
Salary £26,000 - £28,000
Our client is a fantastic legal firm based in Manchester city centre. The company is amongst the global leaders in its competitive market and is looking for a highly driven individual to join the team. With an experienced finance team, they are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for that step up in your finance career.
Due to company re structure and an increase in work load they are looking to appoint an billings supervisor to join their team
Some of the key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Supervision of the Billing Assistants including motivating, training & development, undertaking regular one to ones, absence reviews, assisting with appraisals and ensuring full holiday cover in the billing team is arrange.
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries, procedures, vat issues
- Ensure bills are sent out and filed promptly
- Raising billing guides, draft bills and finalising bills on Elite
- Using the Elite to make general matter, invoice or credit note inquiries
- Dealing with billing related queries on Elite
- Raising Apportioned Billing schedules and ad hoc billing schedules in Excel
- Ensuring that the agreed service levels are met
- General matter maintenance - i.e. time and cost transfers and write-offs
- Undertake ad hoc responsibilities as required by line manager to include WIP management reviews.
If this job is something you are looking for please don't hesitate to apply by sending your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job