A leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis are looking for a Billing Specialist to join their London Office.
Billing Specialist job duties:
- Daily raising of a high volume of invoices
- Management of any billing related queries
- Intermediate level excel qualifications
- Liaison with Accounts Receivable
- Liaison with Client Account team
- Regular communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Processing pro-forma invoices and credit notes
- Inter-company billing
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- Previous experience in a high volume role.
- Ability to work from own initiative whilst still proactively supporting a team effort
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent academics and numeracy skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high volume capacity
Industry - Property and Housing
If this Billing Administrator position is for you, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job