Are you an experienced Billing Administrator/Specialist and looking for a unique opportunity in the market?
We are looking to speak with candidates that are experienced working in Billing and understand working in a regulated environment.
This position is working within the Legal sector therefore experience working in a Legal environment and understanding the legislation involved with this would be a great advantage, however candidates with a strong billing background will also be considered.
You will be working in beautiful offices in Edinburgh and will be working with a highly professional and well-respected team.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced working in a position dealing with Billing/Fee Charging
- You will ideally be experienced working in the Legal Sector, however other professional industries will also be considered
- Be comfortable liaising with Partners directly
- Be experienced working with an internal billing system
- Be extremely professional and client driven in your approach
What will the day to day look like?
- Preparing fee-notes with appropriate explanations for all aspects of Firm services
- Liaising with Partner led teams to ensure that the billing process is managed throughout the year
- Working closely with the Billing Manager to maintain regular reviews of all active jobs and ensure proper and effective management of the billing process
- Ensuring that communication relating to billing throughout the firm is clear
This role will be working 9-5.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Eilidh Black.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency