Are you an experienced Billing Administrator/Specialist and looking for a unique opportunity in the market?
We are looking to speak with candidates that are experienced working in Billing and understand working in a regulated environment.
This position is working within the Legal sector therefore experience working in a Legal environment and understanding the legislation involved with this would be a great advantage, however candidates with a strong billing background will also be considered.
You will be working in beautiful offices in Edinburgh and will be working with a highly professional and well-respected team.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced working in a position dealing with Billing/Fee Charging
- You will ideally be experienced working in the Legal Sector, however other professional industries will also be considered
- Be comfortable liaising with Partners directly
- Be experienced working with an internal billing system
- Be extremely professional and client driven in your approach
What will the day to day look like?
- Preparing fee-notes with appropriate explanations for all aspects of Firm services
- Liaising with Partner led teams to ensure that the billing process is managed throughout the year
- Working closely with the Billing Manager to maintain regular reviews of all active jobs and ensure proper and effective management of the billing process
- Ensuring that communication relating to billing throughout the firm is clear
This role will be working 9-5.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Eilidh Black.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job