Simpson Judge are working with a Leading Provider who are recruiting for a Billing Specialist to join their Finance team in Trafford, Manchester.
Reporting into the Sales Ledger/Billings Manager, you will be responsible for the generation of Invoices, showing attention to detail and maintaining a high level of accuracy. You will resolve Billing disputes and liaise with both internal and external customers.
- To ensure accurate and timely billing of key customers on a monthly and quarterly frequency. To ensure billing is in line with customer contractual relationship. This includes complex billing processes across multiple devices and customers.
- To set up and maintain new contracts within the system.
- To capture, report and resolve billing disputes that arise and work closely with the sales and CRM teams to bring to conclusion.
- To support and liaise with Meter readings team to ensure readings are received accurately and regularly and resolve any disputes arising from the customer following receipt of invoice.
- To use actual or estimated meter readings to produce invoice based on contractual terms.
- Working with management to produce monthly and quarterly accrual for unbilled items.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer relationships are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner, always adopting a "right first time" attitude.
- Produce reports and analysis to allow management to monitor service revenue performance, and customer trends and seasonality.
- General administration support and any other reasonable duties that are required for your role.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a Finance related role and accounting knowledge
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office suite (Look up formula/Pivot tables)
- Problem solving mentality with a right first time attitude
- An ability to demonstrate good time management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team in a high volume environment
- Working knowledge of Sage
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office