To maintain the processing of the billable revenue through way of the validation of New Sales, BDC Sales, Up Grades, Downgrades, Renewals, ensuring legality and accuracy of the details being entered into the Billing System which drives the customers invoices as per online and active products. This role will maintain the customer information, resolve customer disputes, process credits and discounts where required. Preparation of the monthly SOX controls.
- Reporting to Billing Team Lead
- Ability to learn all aspects of the eVapt billing system
- Work with other departments to deal with new product offerings, pricing, and promotions, ensuring billing system is updated leading to accurate billing
- Managing your own time and workload to ensure the billing tasks at hand are maintained
- Following through the billing time frame as per the Processes and Procedures
- Provide billing support for the APAC region as and when required
- Support Manual Invoicing for key accounts
- Confidently undertake the tasks assigned depending on the role level with no or minimum supervision or guidance; Entry Validation, Internal Validation, Q/A, Query Resolution
- Some Finance experience (Not essential)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Self-driven; ability to manage own position with minimum direct supervision
- Willingness to learn and advance one’s own knowledge with the Finance environment.
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed.
- billing specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job