Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for a numerate Billing Service Manager with good Excel skills and data experience for this newly created role in Bromley. Previous experience of working in the energy industry is preferred but if not, you will need good Excel skills to help manipulate spreadsheets and produce reports and analyse account statements.
Duties for the Billing Service Manager:
- Validating supplier invoices and electronic billing files using in-house automated system, highlighting errors and looking for abnormalities in energy usage data
- Escalating billing queries with supplier on behalf of clients and dealing with the whole process from beginning to solution
- Production of payment data reports and regular energy cost and consumption reports
- Attending meetings with customers and suppliers
- Manage change of tenancies using interactive online portal
- Producing ad hoc reports and assisting with tender preparation
- Supporting Account Managers for data and analysis related issues
- Project work
Person Specification for the Billing Service Manager role:
- Highly numerate with attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, via correspondence and face to face essential
- A numerate graduate with data experience would be considered
Our client is offering a good career structure and is looking for candidates who have strong client skills and can see abnormalities in data and confident with Excel.
Hours and benefits for the Billing Service Manager role:
Salary:£20,000 to £25,000 plus 2 yearly bonuses
Holiday: 25 days
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday between the hours of 8.45am to 5pm. Friday 8.45am to 4pm
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'