Huntress are currently recruiting for a Billing & Sales Ledger Assistant based in Epsom, Surrey.
The role will require someone with a Accounts + Finance Background as a Billing/Sales Ledger assistant, who is ready to go into a business and hit the ground running with a can do attitude and positive approach!
The main purpose of the role is; Billing and high level of ledger maintenance, ensuring transactions and records are clean and up to date at all times.
Responsibilities will include (But not limited to):
- Creating and distributing Insurance & Corporate invoices.
- Raise and issue manual invoices.
- Creating and distributing private patient invoices.
- Liaising with colleagues to resolve outstanding billing queries.
- Work successfully as part of a high volume team and assisting other team members whenever needed to ensure objectives and targets achieved.
- Resolve customer queries
The successful candidate will have:
- A desire to progress within a finance team environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Process improvement experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Sales Ledger and Billing experience
- A flexible approach
- Intermediate Excel skills
The role is an ongoing temporary position paying £10 per hour.
Shortlisting for this role is active now with interviews to be conducted at the end of this week ready to start 01/03/2018, to be considered please contact Casey at huntress on or
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Sales Ledger
- Billing Assistant