Cass Information Systems is seeking a Billing Operations Manager who will work in our brand-new Basingstoke, U.K. office. The individual in this position will handle processing of customer telecoms accounts and bills, develop work plans, organise materials and data, and lead project teams for special work requests within the Telecom Operations area.
The Billling Operations Manager ensures projects are processed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner according to company standards and contractual agreements. This position is responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, productivity and relationship with the client base.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage monthly processing of billing accounts and invoices
- Oversee implementation of new accounts
- Coordinate account changes
- Identify procedures or system changes to increase efficiency
- Maintain ownership of client help desk tickets
- Support new clients during transition periods
- Provide ongoing client support
- Provide internal company interface coordination, engaging teams in US, local UK colleagues and other Department heads in UK and US
Skills and Attributes Required:
- A high level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills including excellent listening skills and the ability to communicate professionally with all levels of staff both verbally and in writing; team-spirited
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and create a positive work environment
- Willingness to periodically travel to the United States
- Either: a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience plus 1-2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable, billing or General Ledger role, or
- At least 2 years’ experience in an industry with comparable characteristics as Cass with good A Levels or equivalent, and some college level business courses or equivalent experience.
As well as a competitive salary, Cass offers a bi-annual bonus, medical cover, membership of a workplace pension and life insurance. Candidates living in proximity to Basingstoke preferred.
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job