Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Customer Operations at Vodafone
We’re passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations and making a big difference to their lives, always going the extra mile to deliver the best possible service. Whether it’s on the phone or online, we are there to provide vital support when our customers need it. We strive to make sure that through our products & services, people feel free to live their lives their way and that their journey with us is a simple as it can be.
- Assure payments, renewals and notifications by establishing daily, weekly and monthly job reporting to ensure completion, accuracy and that all exceptions are fully managed.
- Own and drive change through from initiation to delivery and post deployment validation.
- Analyse complex business problems and identify options to resolve or mitigate the problem.
- Act as a gate-keeper for impacting IT or Consumer led projects
- Define and implement operational process improvements
- Champion customer experience by putting the customer at the heart of all decisions
- Establish ways of working with the Vodafone CRM (Siebel) supports team to assure key Billing Operations processes such as payments, Securenet and notifications.
- Manage change relating to CCS billing and payments.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the mobile billing, payment and rating systems would be desirable.
- Previous experience of process improvements practises.
- Analytical and problem solving experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Project management skills.
- Experience of managing vertical teams would be desirable.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job