Our Client is one of the largest legal aid billing departments nationally. Respected as a centre of excellence in billing, they invest heavily in their billing processes, providing extensive training and mentoring.
- Overviewing the Legal Aid billing process
- Regularly reviewing the firm’s WIP
- Ensuring that the Billing teams KPI’s are met.
- Managing the firm’s POAs
- Processing Inter Partes bills from negotiation up to settlement
- Coordinating with Head of Department and Fee Earners on billing queries
- Performing ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Knowledge of SARs and VAT rules
- Previous experience in processing legal aid and private billing
- Experience of managing a team
- Microsoft competent specifically Excel
- Excellent communicator and team player.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job