!!!Exciting New Opportunity - APPLY NOW!!!
Provide strong administration support to the Central Billing team, ensuring the group can achieve continuous improvement through implementation of new developments & efficiencies for re-charging the lead clients. In this position, you will be dealing directly with the client so you will need proven excellent client facing experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Client queries: Take ownership and deliver responses to client disputes. Gain a clear understanding of the business & exceed the expectations of the clients;
- Create billing schedules and other billing analyses as required;
- Regularly run open job reports, to capture missed or late work following up with an action plan to complete work by agreed deadlines in line with KPI's;
- Build and operate as a partner with credit control in regards to the re-submission of missing invoices, bad debt & on-going disputes;
- Use of external systems to capture & report missing data/invoicing; to assist operational branches within the EAME region;
- Assisting with month end billing overflow and year-end closing and reporting as required by agreed deadlines in line with KPI's;
- Preparing monthly WIP;
- Review and verify accuracy of billing supporting documentation. Take action to flag inaccuracies with the relevant parties in a timely manner to avoid any delays in processing revenue;
- Possess a thorough understanding of VAT rules affecting UK & EU billing;
- Assisting with special projects and ad-hoc requests as directed by the E-Billing Supervisor and Billing Manager;
- Proactively seek ways to improve current process, and maximize efficiency within the group;
- Competent in Microsoft, i.e. able to use a decent number of the programs' built in tools to be more efficient and let others be more efficient. Word: tables of contents, styles, bullets, tabs, tracked changes. Excel: aggregation worksheet functions (SUM, AVERAGE etc.) and VLOOKUP, data sorting and filtering, familiarity with the different Paste Special options;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Complying with all Company personnel and Compliance policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that the duties of the position are conducted in a manner consistent with satisfying the obligations imposed upon the job holder by the Health and Safety at Work Act, and the provisions of the Company's management system.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Efficient in maintaining high quality output and productivity levels in a fast paced environment;
- Able to work to demanding deadlines, prioritize own workload effectively under pressure, multitask and manage conflicting priorities;
- Must be detail-oriented, be able to work independently, and be able to follow through on problems;
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a bigger organization;
- the ability to build effective, reciprocal relationships at all levels;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in interacting with internal and external clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Professional, honest and enthusiastic personality;
- Cultural awareness;
- 3 years' experience in a similar industry/environment;
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job