A Top 50 Law firm is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their team in London.
The role entails:
- timely billing
- monthly partner meetings to discuss billings
- submission of WIP reports to the relevant fee earners
- production of Billing guides, invoices and credit notes
- generate reports from SSRS as requested
- prepare client invoices under instruction
- ensure e billing requirements are met
For this role you will need to have proven legal billing experience with working knowledge of Elite/Aderant and some understanding of SRA guidelines and VAT compliance.
Strong communication and organisational skills are key.
If you are interested, please apply now or contact me directly via:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job