A well known client of mine is looking for an immediately available Billing coordinator to join their well established team on a temporary to permanent basis near the Uxbridge area. You must be highly proficient in Ms excel.
Duties will include but not limited to:
Provide invoicing activities for an assigned group of customers and ensure billing is complete, accurate, in the required customer format, and issued in a timely manner.
• Operate the billing process in line with a set of financial and non-financial KPI’s for that Customer Group.
• Work with internal/external customers on billing queries, supporting documents, contractual changes, client liaison, prospective sales, and timely cash collections.
• The preferred candidate must be highly proficient in the use of MS Excel
• Knowledge of 3rd party invoice systems/uploads such as Fieldglass, IQNavigator, Tungsten, would be highly beneficial
• Adhere to the documented billing process and customer information.
• Develop skills to ensure adequate cover can be provided within the Customer Group and Billing Team, by receiving cross training.
• Prepare/process cash allocation journals, and raise credits & adjustments as required
• To ultimately ensure our customers have a good experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'