Our client is a global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Renowned for their cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services, litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery.
With more than 300 employees throughout the firm’s 13 global office locations, our client recognises the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Due to expansion they are now looking to hire a Billing Coordinator for their London office. The successful candidate will have previous billing experience and would have previously worked in a law firm.
- Coordinate and maintain billing portfolios for assigned Billing Attorneys
- Review client matter setups for accuracy - including rates and client specific coding based on client guidelines, deal information and/or engagement letters
- Review time entries to ensure that the rates are reflected and extended properly
- Generate and distribute pre-bills on a monthly basis, and as requested, ensuring they reflect billing arrangements
- Prepare and edit client bills for either hard copy and/or electronic formats
- Generate retainer and fixed fee invoices in accordance with engagement letters
- Apply internal policies and procedures related to the creation of client bills, billing adjustments, and other billing processes
- Edit, transfer, write-off time and/or disbursements as directed
- Routine follow up with partners and billing timekeepers
- Finalize and process bills in Elite 3E
- Work closely with the eBilling Team to reconcile situations involving eBills and eBilling discrepancies.
- Provide accurate and detailed analytical information to Billing Attorneys, Clients, and Senior Management as requested
- Work with the Account Managers Team and confirm billing information as needed
- Handle billing inquiries, client accruals, and account analysis/reconciliations
- Collaborate with team and take on ad-hoc assignments on as needed basis
- Previous billing experience in a law firm
- Proficiency in Elite 3E
- Experience in using Microsoft packages
- Knowledge on various eBilling vendor sites and eHub is a plus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'