The role is full time and permanent 9-5.30pm
Are you interested ion learning more within Billing?
• To support the billing team in their drive to improve the accuracy and time lines of the company’s billing and to work closely with the assigned Relationship Managers to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• Work closely with the Billing Manger to ensure smooth running of the monthly / quarterly bills for all areas of the business.
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
• To take a “hands on” approach to the monthly and quarterly disbursement billing process and to ensure that all disbursements are input into SAP accurately and according to deadlines.
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the Client Services Team (RM’s) to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately.
• Maintain and update pricing tables and conditions in SAP to ensure correct fee structures are in place.
• Monitor and action the Billing Team Inbox on a daily basis, dealing with queries and requests from either external clients or the business.
• Assist in the Monthly/Quarterly Billing run.
• Ad hoc duties to ensure smooth running of the Billing Department as and when required.
• Strong team Player with evident self-discipline and motivation.
• Ability to be flexible in both approach to individual tasks and time keeping.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good knowledge of Excel (V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas).
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job