Billing Controller - Luton
Experienced in billing/invoicing or have a finance background along with excellent customer service skills? Looking for a new challenge? Then Randstad want to hear from you! We have an exciting opportunity to join our world class billing team as a Billing Controller.
Based in our sophisticated head office on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton. Home to our Finance, HR, IT, Marketing and Legal teams you will be joining our experts who are the cogs that work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly for our operational business.
- Prestigious location
- Free on site parking
- Close to Luton airport parkway station
- Easily accessible - just off J10 of M1
- Our very own on site Clipper Cafe and restaurant
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Dress down Fridays
- Costa Coffee on site
- Preparing invoices and credit notes
- Checking bills for accuracy
- Calculating totals
- Consolidating invoices
- Discussing billing questions and arrangements with clients
In order to be able to assist our billing manager in providing proactive, responsive and quality driven service to all external clients, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous understanding of debits and credits
- Great with numbers
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Comfortable working in a high pressure environment
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to resolve issues and maintain excellent relationships
This role is fast-paced and high pressured but the promotions, benefits and rewards make it more than worthwhile. We aim for 80% of all our internal appointments to be made via promotions, so what's stopping you from joining us now?
Look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.