EXPERIENCE OF FREIGHT/CARGO BILLINGS IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
Due to a recent restructure, this leading business have created a new role for a Billing Controller to lead their expanding team near Harlow, Essex. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and experienced contractor to come into a department which has been lacking direction and leadership, and troubleshoot on a variety of issues to produce a best in class team.
Billing Controller Job Duties:
- Ensure all current employees are suitably trained and have a good understanding of day-to-day process
- Contribute billing information to strategic plans and reviews
- Identify billing system improvements and implement productivity, quality and customer-service standards
- Monitor expenditures; identify variances; implement corrective actions
- Assess and update/improve billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines
The successful candidate will have
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MUST HAVE cargo/freight billing experience
- accounts receivable / credit management expertise
This is an excellent opportunity to join this well established and profitable business at an exciting period of growth. Away from managing the day to day credit function, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects relating to acquisitions, integration, improving processes/controls and growing the team.
There is potentially a temp-perm opportunity for the right person.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job