Permanent Billing Job within the legal sector
Our client, a specialist law firm with an international presence has an exciting job opportunity within their London billing team. This newly created Billing Assistant vacancy is an additional head count, due to the continuous growth of the firm. This role will be working as part of a team of five and will report directly to the Finance Supervisor. As this role is split between working from home and in the office near Chancery Lane, it is imperative that the successful applicant has experience in the below duties and has worked within the professional services sector.
?Core duties will include;
- Prompt and accurate production of bills
- Ensuring bills submitted for processing comply with all relevant VAT & Solicitor Account Rules
- Opening new clients and matters
- Resolving time recording queries
- WIP reporting
- Preparing credit notes
- Building working relationships with internal and external parties
- Meeting individual and team billing targets
?Benefits for you:
- ASAP start
- Permanent , full time
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Prestigious firm
- Excellent training and development
- Impressive benefits package, including a holiday trade in scheme
Due to the large numbers of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to every applicant. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'