A newly created role has become available within an international law firm in central London, to assist busy fee earners with their billing needs. As this is a new role - the opportunity to really make it your own is up for grabs! The firm has a fantastic reputation for an excellent 'work life balance' available to all employees.
The ideal candidate will have previous working experience in billing, ideally from a law firm/IP background. You must possess the ability to use your initiative to prioritise your workload, meet tight deadlines and work as both part of a team and independently. You will have strong attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills and have great customer service ability.
Your responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with fee earners to prepare and send out invoices
- Monitor, amend and adjust specific fee earners billed time to make sure accurate input of all time is conducted
- Building strong working relationships with clients and employees
- Managing and reconcile records
- Assist with the wider finance departments when and where required
- Handle all billing and invoice queries along with mail box management
- Other ad hoc tasks as required, including assisting with admin duties
Our client is offering a good starting salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work and develop in a friendly and supportive team. The role can really be made your own, so the chance to implement and improve processes (both old and new) is available. Being able to effectively run the full billing procedure is the key element here, so if you are able to do this - we want to hear from you!
- Intellectual Property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job