My client is one of the world’s largest law firms; they currently operate from over 35 offices globally and employ nearly 3500 lawyers.
Their London office has first rate working conditions with plenty of light and space. They also have an on-site fitness centre, staff restaurant and one of best benefits packages in London.
They are now looking to hire a Billing Assistant on a 3 month fixed term contract
- Amend, authorise, print bills and collate documentation to go with bills.
- Chase outstanding draft bills and timesheets. Prepare pre-bill guides.
- Amend attachments/breakdowns and deal with time transfers and time splits.
- Bill attachments and create breakdowns with time summaries.
- Split bills for firm despatch. Run WIP reports.
- Check billing trays for bill delivery / settlement / ad hoc requests.
- Cancel invoices, print credit notes and reissue bills where applicable.
- View detail within matter financials.
- Experience of working in a Law firm , ideally within a billing environment.
- Available at short notice to start work.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'