Ruby Group are looking for an immediately available Billing Analyst to join a reputable company that is based in Central London. The role is rolling temporary position reporting into the Billings Manager and works within a team of 5.
- Creating and updating contracts for new clients and existing clients.
- Client invoice generation and dispatch as agreed
- Client queries
- Producing invoices and sending out to relevant purchasers within the deadline.
- Drive reduction in late and inaccurate billings.
- Project manage and drive change within the business.
- Sending reports to managers on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will have had experience in a similar role, Excel skills including v-lockups, formulas & pivot tables, confident and strong communication skills, have excellent attention to detail, be adaptable and accustomed to a fast-paced environment.
If you are immediately available or on a short notice period and want to work in a well-respected company in the heart of London, please apply.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'